Fillets

image image

Completed all the internal fillets. I also added a length of Kevlar at the stems on the partiality cured fillets as I thought it might be easier in the long run. I used masking tape to define the edge which I  removed when the fillets where partially cured. This worked well apart from where the tape ripped close to the fillet and I left as I did not want to remove as it risked disturbing the fillet. When the fillet had set the tape was securely bonded to the ply / epoxy. There is a big case for pre coating the panels.

Ran out of the West epoxy and moved onto SP

Built time total 36 hours

Epoxy total 762ml

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s